Thursday 20 September 2012

Make it girly, girly prim and proper this week!

Good morning all

Its Judith here with this weeks challenge at Moving Along With The Times

Before we go on to this weeks challenge - if you entered last weeks Shrink Plastic challenge then scroll down and see if you're our winner.  You've got a very good chance of winning if you did enter as we had so few entries last week - no "shrinking violets" around here then lol.

So without further ado - onto this weeks challenge
I thought we could have a "nice" challenge this week.
There are so many Witches, Ghosts, Monsters and things that go bump in the night around at the moment and no doubt more to come.
So.... the challenge I have set you all for this week is to come up with something

Girly, Girly and it also must be prim and proper!

Make anything you like as long as its a really girly thing.
We want to see lots of flowers, lace, pearls and bows
though not necessarily all at the same time!

I can see it now, all these pretty girls, beautiful ladies,
gorgeous flowers, lace trim
I'm sure you get the idea!  

Our fabulous sponsor this week is  Bunny Zoe's Crafts

gif maker


Our DT team have come up with some fabulous projects this week for your inspiration - go on over to their blogs for a closer look at their gorgeous projects and leave them some love

Here's my card

Judith

and the rest of my fab teamies

Leesa aka The Navy Wife
(loads more photos on my blog)
Spectrum Noir Pen's Storage Holder

Hazel



Lisa 

Pami



Mau XX



Claire,Laurie and Shell are off this week
(big hugs to Shell who is poorly)

 - So go on off you go get making something just gorgeous and girly 
and we'll come over to your blog and take a look!!

Hugs
Judith and the MAWTT DT xx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Brilliant cards x

Teresa said...

Thanks for a brilliant challenge with fab inspiration. xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful and stunning creations DT, very professional looking...luv annie

Cazzy said...

I think I am stalking Sandra H, lol. My card is very girly I think!

Cazzy x