Wednesday 6 March 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Good evening guys, it's Laurie here to announce the winner of the Lovely Ladies challenge and my are you all in top form!! 
So many gorgeous creations to choose from made it quite a task I can tell you but before I let on who has won I'd like to thank you all for entering - keep it up we love having you over to play!

Right back to business

This weeks winner is....

No. 121 Sarah
with this gorgeous creation

Congratulations Hunny, please email Hazel at
and she will sort out your prize for you.

Now on to the top 3 but as I found it really hard to narrow down it's a top 4! It was especially great to see so many of you use the sponsor's images this week - Good Old Rick St Dennis!

In numerical order

No. 30 Astrid

 No. 46 Heidy
  
No. 90 Regan

 No.99 Rebekah 

Congratulations to you all, please help yourselves to the relevant banners in the side bar and wear them with pride.

The lovely Judith will be back in the morning with a brand new challenge with the A team and I hope you will all join us again soon.

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie & The DT

4 comments:

heidy said...

Wow thanks for choosing me in your top4
XXX Heidy

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that I have been chosen in the top 3. Thank you.
Other ladies, congratulations.

Hugs, Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations well done to you all xx

Sarah said...

Thank you so much! And congrats to each winner, your cards are stunning!