Wednesday 20 November 2013

Top 3 for Furry Friends Challenge

Hello everyone! 

Tammy here with the Top 3 for my Furry Friends challenge.
Thank you very much for all of your fabulous creations... there were so many different kinds of animals!
You made it very difficult for me to choose my Top 3...  but here they are and in no particular order...

#9 Sharon


#26 Spider


#47 Astrid 

Congratulations ladies, your cards were gorgeous! 
Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to post on your blogs.

Thanks again to everyone who entered.  A new challenge starts tomorrow, so stop back by and see what wonderful theme Pami has in store for you.

Hugs, Tammy and the MAWTT DT xx

3 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

Thank you that my card is in the top 3. Other ladies congrats.

Hugs, Astrid.

Sandra H said...

Congratulations all x

Sharon said...

Thanks very much for picking my card for your top 3. Congrats to the other winners.