Wednesday 13 May 2015

Birds and Feathers Top 3

Thank you all for entering our Birds and Feathers challenge this week - I loved the entries! So many different options for us to look at, I really enjoyed the creativity and different interpretations of the brief.

Even though it's all for fun, we like to honour a top 3. So in no particular order, here are some shout outs this week:


10. Sarah-J W
This gingham chicken is adorable country chic.  I love attention to detail and the coloring tied into the papers, tied into the ribbons and flowers is just up my alley. I love the texture and just how cosy this card is. I'd love to receive something like this!


18. Christi Conley
This is fab - we don't get a lot of non-card projects and this one really struck me. The steps and care taken to get it right were really impressive and I love the finished effect with the bright bird.



29. Angela P
How funny is this image? Made me laugh out loud. Image and sentiment go hand in hand, expertly colored with fun papers. I have big love for a simple layout with a great image.


Thank you all so much for playing along this week. I really hope you come back tomorrow for our next challenge! x Jessie





3 comments:

Janice said...

Great Top 3 Jessie, love them all, Jx

Sarah said...

Honoured to be in your top 3 this week. Thank you for your kind words about my chicken!! Well done to everyone!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my project for one of the top 3 spots!! I am thrilled :)