Thursday 3 March 2016

MAWTT Words Only - No Image : Top Three

Thank you to everybody who talk part in our challenge this time.  I know that many people found it difficult not to use an image but you have all done a fabulous job and it was quite difficult to make the choice.

Sentiments and quotes are extremely important to me and these quotes were lovely. In no particular order here are the winning three.  We would love you to take our Top 3 Winners badge which you will  find in the side bar.


#15 Darlene



#35 Kevin


#13  Coops


Once again thanks to everybody who joined in our challenge.  Please pop back later for our next challenge from Team B.

Happy Crafting from Christine and the rest of Team A

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely choices Christine, xxx

coops said...

Thank you so much ladies for picking my card in your top 3 and congrats to the other lucky winners too :D

xx coops xx

Darlene said...

OH WOW Thanks SO MUCH! I'm so thrilled you liked my card creation and chose it among the Top 3. I will be honored to post your badge/link to my sidebar. Congrats to the other winners! Can't wait to play the new challenge ... purple is my all time favorite color. Thanks again!