Wednesday 14 September 2016

All Kinds of Everything - Top 3

Good evening everyone and thank you to all of you who kindly entered this challenge.

As always, its been extremely difficult to narrow it down to 3 with so many wonderful entries.
But, here are my Top 3, in numerical order as they appear in the challenge. . . . . . . . . .

9. Bernadet


Love the 3D effect and fun design.


15. Dawn's World


Such a beautiful set and who doesn't love a crafty butterfly.


29. Kleido


I have a friend who travels so I make cards for him with maps so 
this super card is right up my street.


Well done to you ladies and don't forget to collect your Top 3 badges from the sidebar to pop onto your lovely blogs.

Thank you again to all of the other entrants.

Team B are back tomorrow with another terrific challenge for you so we hope that you can join us.

Best wishes from
Ang (Mrs Duck) and all of the MAWTT DT
xxx



4 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Wooohooo... what a big surprise that you've picked my Card for the TOP 3!!! I'm so happy about it! Many thanks for this!

Hugs Doris

Jenny L said...

Hi Ang,
what wonderful picks for your top 3.
The yare all very lovely, and I am not surprised that you found it hard to choose as the entries are so wonderful.
There sure are some wonderful talented people out there.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sandra H said...

Well done x

Bernadet said...

So proud that you pick my creation into your top 3.
Congrats to the other winners to!!