Thursday 13 April 2017

43. Birds & Feathers

Hi Everyone

It is  Jackie here  I am super excited as this is my first choice of challenge for the MAWTT challenge blog. The theme I have chosen is Birds and Feathers.  There are so many types of birds you could use and they all have feathers but feathers could be on their own. The choice is yours.

Here are the wonderful creations from Team B for your inspiration. 





Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)

 Up to three entries per person are allowed. 
This challenge will close at 6pm GMT on 26th April. 

We hope that you have lots of fun. 

We are looking for 1 or 2  Design Team members, if interested either comment with your email or email Wendy L, our team leader.



11 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Super cute and nice DT inspirations!

Hugs and happy easter!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#4 – Easter)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Kathi said...

Wonderful inspiration by your design team!

Jacki Daniels said...

Jenny just to let you know I understood the theme completey and if you had read what I have put next to your link you would have seen I said I have gone for the feather part only as there are feathers in the bow. so yes I totally understood it!!!!

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the bird challenge and lovely inspiration.

Janice said...

Hi, I haven't commented on no: 22 as they've done a card with dinosaurs on - not really following the theme of birds or feathers!! Jan small

Zoe Tant said...

Wonderful DT cards ladies. Love that there is such an amazing variation. Lots of inspiration. Zx

crafty-stamper said...

Janice -I saw your comment about my box card with dinosaurs and sorry if I am wrong but thought the three images of the flying ones would count
Carol x

Emily Shroom said...

Great inspiration from the DT, thanks for the fun challenge!

Dortesjs said...

This is gorgeous and wonderful inspiration

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous work DT

gr karin

Sok Sareth said...

Amazing design and paint!
I really like this.

บาคาร่าออนไลน์
โกลเด้นสล็อต
gclub

Thanks for sharing the good information...!