Wednesday 30 August 2017

Challenge 52 - Top 3 Favourites for 'Things Beginning With B'



Good Evening...

I would just like to say "Thanks" to everyone who joined last times challenge (Things beginning with B).   All your creations were gorgeous and I found it very hard to choose my favourite Top 3, but the following 3 cards really did catch my eye and so many B items too.    

Congratulations to the following winners and please don't forget to take your 'I Made Top 3' badge, which can be found on the side bar.

No 70 AJ
Beach, Brolley, Bird, Ball, Blanket, Bikini, Brights, Blue Sea and Sky

No 67 Chris
Blossoms, Brads, Blooms, Border Die, Buttons, Blue

No 48 De Kaarten Van Ons Mam
Beach, Blue, Brown, Brad, Border die, Bow, Bucket, Blossoms



Please pop back tomorrow to join Judith 
and Team B Ladies for the new challenge.

Crafty hugs
Diane Louise xx


1 comment:

Ans Gilbert said...

Hi,
thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 winners,

Ansx